God intends our giving to be a blessing to us, to the church and ultimately to Him. Over and over again, God has worked powerfully through the giving of his people to inspire spiritual growth and demonstrate his power. If this is a new discipline for you and you are not certain what to give, consider "tithing" (giving 10%). The Old Testament practice of tithing is viewed by many Christians as a baseline in keeping with the sense of generosity taught in the New Testament (2 Corinthians 8:1-5). God encourages us to test him in our giving and to discover just how faithful he is to care for us (Malachi 3:10). Those who grow in the discipline of giving will find that "offerings" above the tithe are warranted as faith enables. For more teaching on the church and biblical giving, please consider this sermon.
There are several ways to give towards the ministry of SCC listed below for your convenience. All forms of giving will be recorded by the Financial Secretary and you'll be provided with a giving report at the end of the year for tax purposes.
- The Offering Box. The SCC offering box is at the back of the church every Sunday.
- Direct Mail. Checks mailed to Solano Community Church, P.O. Box 6051, Albany CA, 94706.
- Auto-Payment. Secure transfer from payer bank account to the church's bank account. Sign up via the button below
- Debit Card. Sign up via the button below
- Credit Card. We are not receiving credit card donations at this time.