On Sunday, November 17, we have two events to celebrate God's faithfulness to Solano Church.
We're uniting our worship services to a single service at Ocean View so we can celebrate together. It'll be a full house!
In the evening, we're also gathering in each other's homes to share some pie and some praise about God's faithfulness in our lives, and the blessing that the Solano family has been to us. Click here for a message from our Chief Pie Officer.
We want you to share God's faithfulness to you through Solano and its members!
Here's how you can do that:
- In Writing - Write a message on the form on the right.
- By Video - Email it to info @ solanochurch.org or tag us @solanochurch. Please limit it to 1min! We'll also have a video booth set up at Ocean View on Sunday.
- Pictures or Drawings - If you have any favorite Solano pictures or a drawing from your kid (or your own!) send to info @ solanochurch.org.
- In spoken word - Call and leave a message to 510-295-8621, or email it to us at info @ solanochurch.org
- Social Media - Hashtag #solano15
We'll be sharing some of these on social media and a video on Sunday.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.